Saturday, July 16, 2011

Incredible Sconces!

I've been running across so many incredible sconces during my shopping trips lately, I wanted to share.  Enjoy!
Look at these incredible Italian sconces.  So chic!  I'd love more than a pair lining a hall...


Gorgeous plaster shells, from one of my favorite antique shops in the city, Bermingham and Co.

Okay, these Pietro Chiesa designed lanterns at Todd Merrill are so exquisite in person!  Firstly, they are enormous.  Secondly, each white enamel bowl serves as a diffuser for the one below and also has a light inside providing soft, reflected light.  Gorgeous.

These wall lamps create a circular glow on the wall around the outside of the mesh disc.  So sexy.

Dazzling.

These extraordinary Apollo's Head sconces, by Andre Cazenave, glow from within!



A pair of bronze beauties, yes?

Have you noticed yet how much I love Stilnovo?

Dutch, 80's.  Yes, please.

Absolutely beautiful.  I wish there were more than two!

No comments: